Protective bulletproof structures
The company manufactures transparent protective structures (windows, doors, facades) that provide ballistic protection against all types of small arms.
The class of bullet-resistant structures meets the requirements of DSTU 4547:2006 “Bullet resistance Requirements and classification” (EN 1522:1998, NOD).
|Resistance class||Means of damage (bullet type)||Description of the bullet||Mass of the bullet, g||Bullet speed, m/sec||Weapon|
|OZK 1||Bullet 9 mm pistol cartridge 57-Н-181с||Bullet with spherical head, steel core in steel jacket||5,9||315 ±10||Makarov pistol (PM), Stechkin automatic pistol (APS)|
|OZK 2||Bullet 7.62 mm pistol cartridge 57-Н-134с||Bullet with spherical head, steel core in steel jacket||5,5||430 ±15||Tokarev pistol (TT)|
|OZK 3||Bullet 7.62 mm cartridge 57-N-231||Pointed bullet, steel core in a steel shell||7,9||730 ±15||AK-47 assault rifle, AKM, Simonov self-loading carbine (SKS), Kalashnikov machine gun (RPK)|
|Bullet 5.45 mm cartridge 7N6||Bullet 5.45 mm cartridge 7N6 Pointed bullet, steel core in a steel shell||3,4||910 ±15||AK-74 assault rifle, Kalashnikov submachine gun (RPK-74)|
|OZK 4||Bullet 5.45 mm cartridge 7N10||Pointed ball, hardened steel core in a steel jacket||3,6||910 ±15||AK-74 assault rifle, Kalashnikov submachine gun (RPK-74)|
|Bullet of 7.62 mm rifle cartridge 57-Н-323с||Pointed bullet, steel core in a steel shell||9,6||850 ±15||SVD rifle, Kalashnikov machine gun (PC, PKT)|
|OZK 5||BZ bullet (armor-piercing incendiary) 7.62 mm automatic cartridge||Pointed ball, hardened steel core in a steel jacket||7,4||745 ±15||AK-47 assault rifle, AKM, SKS, Kalashnikov submachine gun (RPK)|
|OZK 6||Bullet BZ-32 7.62 mm rifle cartridge||Pointed ball, hardened steel core in a steel jacket||10,4||830 ±15||SVD rifle, Kalashnikov machine gun (PC, PKT)|
Bullet-resistant structures manufactured for export meet the requirements of EN 1522 standards; EN 1523; UL 752.
“SAKURA-PRO” COMPANY MANUFACTURES BULB-RESISTANT STRUCTURES:
- Bullet-resistant doors (resistance class OZK 2 … OZK 6) – provide protection for people not only from bullet impact, but also resist penetration into the premises protected by burglary;
- translucent bulletproof screens (resistance class OZK 2 … OZK 6) – provide protection of the outer
- perimeter of the facade without disturbing it;
- Bulletproof windows (partitions) (resistance class OZK 2 … OZK 3);
- Cash booths – ensure the execution of operations for the transfer, receipt and storage of cash and material values. Cash booths are equipped with bullet-proof doors, a protective window with a transfer tray, and at the request of the customer, they can be equipped with cashier’s locks for transferring large sums of money and bulky valuables;
- External security cabins – designed for control and protection of the object and are installed before the entrance to the protected territory;
- Guard towers – are installed on the territory of the guarded object and perform the functions of monitoring the guarded perimeter, and also ensure the safety of the sentry in the event of a bullet impact on him.