PROTECTIVE MULTILAYER GLASS
This term combines types of glass that provide temporary protection of people and material values from various impacting factors. Depending on the purpose, protective glass is divided into the following types:
- fire resistant;
- vandal resistant;
- impact resistant;
- special purpose (safe during operation, multifunctional, explosion-proof, electric heating, noise protection, etc.).
The SACURA-PRO company has extensive professional experience in the production and application of protective glass of any kind. The services of our company are used by many manufacturers of protective structures. All types of glass undergo mandatory certification. Our glass has been repeatedly checked for compliance with the specified protective characteristics not only by specialized testing laboratories, but also by customers on their own initiative with the use of high-class damage agents.
The use of high-quality raw materials and the presence of our own production allows us to guarantee compliance with the manufacturing technology at all stages of production.
Other factors are in favor of cooperation with professionals:
- democracy in setting prices;
- a short period of execution of works;
- “turnkey” projects (specialists will take measurements, develop design documentation, perform installation).
Multi-layered protective glass can be ordered by calling the specified phone numbers of the managers or by filling out an application on the website. Our managers will advise on the specifics of using protective glass and calculate the cost of the order.
MULTI-LAYER SPHERE-RESISTANT GLASS
This type of glass provides protection against the impact of small arms ammunition. The classification of bullet-resistant glass is subject to the requirements of DSTU 4546:2006 “Protective glazing Testing and classification by bullet resistance”, harmonized with EN 1063:1999. For each class of bullet resistance, the standard provides for the type of weapon, caliber, characteristics of the bullet, etc. The SACURA-PRO company produces multilayer bulletproof glass of all resistance classes.
In connection with the fact that more and more powerful means of defeat are being used, the market requires the development of adequate means of protection. In order to meet these wishes, we have developed glass that goes beyond standard categories. Working tests of such glass were carried out at the base of the State Security Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine using a sniper rifle with a Lapua Magnum 338 cartridge (caliber 8.6*70, bullet weight 16.2 grams).
The SACURA-PRO company has certified multi-layered bulletproof glass in accordance with the requirements of the European standard EN 1063, namely for classes BR 4 NS, BR 6NS and BR 7NS and supplies them to foreign customers. In addition, the bullet-resistant glass of our production has been successfully tested in the Royal Laboratory in Jordan.
Our company also constantly tests for resistance classes according to NIJ 0108.01, Stanag 4569, ASTM standards.
Laminated glass (triplex)
Glass is a material known since ancient times. The first place in terms of the use of glass belongs to the construction industry. Openings of facades, windows, doors are filled with glass.
Laminated glass (triplex) is used to increase the safety of glass and increase its strength.
Laminated glass consists of two or more sheets of float glass, which are held together by intermediate layers of different materials.
Features of laminated glass, allowing you to make a choice in favor of its application
- Security. Protection against falling out of broken glass from the facades of buildings;
If the integrity of the laminated glass is broken, its fragments do not scatter and cannot cause injury.
- Significantly higher strength compared to single glass, which increases its impact and burglary resistance, as well as resistance to small arms. It is recommended to use laminated glass in shop windows, office windows, banking institutions. For example, breaking into a store protected by laminated glass is not easy, as penetration requires a lot of effort, noise, and time.
- The use of laminated fire-resistant glass ensures the safety of people and the preservation of property in case of fire.
- When using laminated glass, the sound insulation of the room from the effects of street noise is significantly increased. The multiple layers work as a sound barrier as the sound has to travel through 2 or 3 layers of glass, losing “strength” on each one. Especially useful in this case is the use of glass of various thicknesses as part of a triplex.
- The use of laminated glass as part of double-glazed windows increases the energy efficiency of the room, thereby reducing heating costs.
- Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet destroys many materials – paper, paint, fabrics, etc. Because of this, wallpaper and furniture fade. Laminated glass has a low transmittance of ultraviolet radiation, reducing its harmful effects on the interior of the apartment.
Depending on the composition of the intermediate bonding layer between the glasses, triplex can be film or filler.
In the production of laminated glass, our company uses pouring technology, in which a polymer composition is poured between the glasses, which is cured under the influence of ultraviolet radiation.
Possessing all the useful properties of film technology, our triplex also has a number of advantages, the main of which are a lower price and the ability to produce laminated glass of almost unlimited thickness. The last advantage makes it possible to produce top-class bulletproof glass according to Ukrainian and European standards.
Laminated glass (triplex) can be used:
• In shop windows;
• At the workplaces of employees of banks, exchange offices, pawnshops;
• In building facades;
• Laminated glass is desirable for use in windows, doors and partitions in children’s institutions;
• Laminated glass can be used to produce all-glass doors, office partitions, glass floors, stairs.
• A special place is occupied by the use of laminated glass to protect people from the effects of small arms ammunition.
You can order glass from us, which is made to individual sizes and can have different thicknesses.
This type of glass can also be made in a variety of shapes, including simple rectangles, circles, inverted T-shapes, and parallelograms. This allows you to create an absolutely unique design and completely transform the space. The price of triplex glass of our production is available to each client, and the quality is fully consistent with the cost.